Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1, 2014

Baseball

Before the last couple of days, I hadn't been using the Kinect for my Xbox that much. I really enjoy it because it's so much fun and it is a good way to be active, but it's nothing too intense. I wanted to start using it more, so today I played baseball. I figured since we were playing softball in class that I would play baseball today. I am happy to say that I won, and I also hit a home run! I also did skiing which is actually quite challenging, because you need to speed to win, and to speed up you need to crouch down low. It was a lot of fun though and I look forward to using the Kinect again!

Here are some people's thoughts on the Kinect: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/569213-is-kinect-on-xbox-a-good-idea-for-exercise?page=2 

No comments:

Post a Comment