Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 16, 2014

Boot Camp

The last two days, I have played Kinect Sports, so I wanted to do something a little different today. I really enjoy using Kinect for Xbox for my workout because it's good exercise and it's honestly a lot of fun and more interactive. Today I played a game called "Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012" (I know it's an older version, but it serves it's purpose perfectly well!). In this game, there are so many different things you can do including: yoga, belly dancing, cardio workouts, upper and lower body workouts, etc. I wanted to challenge myself today, so I did boot camp. There is actually a 'person' on screen and they will encourage you, but if you slack, they'll yell too! I attached a picture of what the boot camp part of the game looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment